Make a zucchini pie with this simple, easy and quick recipe!
For your zucchini pie to be perfect, use the ingredients from the list below and follow the step-by-step preparation instructions.
1 large zucchini
3/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
1 cup grated mozzarella
Parmesan to finish
Salt, pepper and nutmeg to taste
- Grate the zucchini;
- Mix with the beaten eggs;
- Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg;
- Transfer half the mixture to a shape;
- Add the stuffing (we use dried tomato and mozzarella);
- Add remainder of mixture;
- Add Parmesan cheese on top;
- Bake at 180 degrees for 25 minutes;
- Your zucchini pie is ready!