Make this delicious strawberry cheesecake that is perfect for dessert. Check out this simple and easy-to-make recipe!
Check out the ingredients needed to prepare your strawberry cheesecake and follow the step-by-step instructions for making it.
1 box of strawberries
1 cup of sugar
1 packet of cornstarch biscuits
100g butter at room temperature
400g the cream cheese
2 cans of condensed milk
- Pique and love the strawberries;
- Add 1 cup sugar;
- Add half a lemon;
- Cook until it starts to disgrace from the bottom of the pan;
- Line a baking sheet with butter and crushed biscuits;
- In a blender, beat 400g of cheesecake, 4 eggs and 2 cans of condensed milk;
- Add to the roast and take to bake in medium fire for 20 minutes;
- Add the strawberry jam on top;
- Take it to the fridge;
- Your strawberry cheesecake is ready!