Pancake dough is good to eat at any time of the day, be it morning, afternoon or night! Check out a great recipe!
In order for the pancake batter to be tasty with the filling you want, use the ingredients below and follow the step-by-step preparation instructions.
1 cup of flour
2 cups of milk
1 tablespoon melted butter
Half a cup of grated cheese
1 teaspoon cake yeast
1 teaspoon of salt
- In a bowl, add 1 egg;
- Add 1 cup flour;
- Add 1 tablespoon melted butter;
- Add half a cup of grated cheese;
- Add 1 teaspoon yeast;
- Add 1 teaspoon salt;
- Mix well;
- In a frying pan on the fire, add 1 strand of olive oil;
- Add 1 ladle of the pancake batter;
- Turn the dough;
- Let it gold;
- Your pancake batter is ready!