Make a very tasty poached egg with this recipe that is simple and easy. It only takes 2 ingredients!
Check out the step-by-step instructions on how to prepare your poached egg to be perfect.
Half a glass of vinegar
- Crack 1 egg into a sieve and let the excess whites out;
- In a pan of boiling water, add half a glass of vinegar;
- Add the egg and cook for 4 minutes;
- Remove the egg from the water and transfer to a paper towel;
- Tempere with salt and kingdom pepper (optional);
- Your poached egg is ready!