Learn how to make a lemon pave to eat for dessert on your weekend, it’s delicious and it’s quick and simple to make!
For your lemon pave to be very tasty, use the ingredients listed below and follow the instructions in the preparation method.
1 can of condensed milk
2 cans of cream
Juice of 4 lemons
1 package of cornstarch biscuits
1 pack of whipped cream
- In a blender, add 2 boxes of cream;
- Add 1 can of condensed milk;
- Turn on and add the juice of 4 lemons while beating;
- Transfer 1 layer of the mixture to a refractory;
- Add 1 layer of dipped cornstarch biscuits in milk;
- Repeat the process until the cookies and cream are finished;
- Take it to the fridge for 30 minutes;
- Add 1 layer of whipped cream;
- Add lemon zest;
- Your lemon pave is ready!