You will never need to buy potato chips again! This Homemade Straw Potato recipe on AirFryer is healthy, economical and very easy to make.
Homemade Straw Potato in AirFryer
For your Homemade Straw Potato in the AirFryer to be very crispy and dry, follow the instructions on how to prepare it using the ingredients from the list below.
- Grate the potato;
- Transfer to a colander with a bowl underneath;
- Add salt and leave for 3 minutes until water is released;
- Squeeze into a cloth;
- Add olive oil and transfer to an airfryer;
- Spread well;
- Leave it at the maximum temperature for at least 6 minutes (Spread out the potatoes when you have 3 minutes);
- Leave until crispy;
- Your homemade straw potato in the airfryer is ready!