Stuffed potatoes are perfect for lunch and dinner, especially on weekends. Check out this recipe that is simple and easy to make!
For your stuffed potato to be perfect, use the ingredients from the list below and follow the recipe preparation instructions.
100ml of milk
2 spoons of cottage cheese
Ham and cheese
- Wash the potato;
- Boil the potato in a pan with water for 6 minutes;
- Remove the top and some of the potato core;
- In a bowl, add ham, cheese, milk and curd;
- Add salt and oregano to taste;
- Add the potato core and mix;
- Add the stuffing to the potato;
- Take it to the oven until gratin;
- Your stuffed potato is ready!