Make delicious and simple onion croquettes with this easy-to-make recipe!
For your onion croquette to be well-stuffed and tasty, use the suggested ingredients and follow the step-by-step preparation instructions.
2 tablespoons of sugar
Half cup of wheat flour
Milk (enough to make the dough smooth)
- Cut the onion;
- Sauté until caramelized (add a little sugar);
- Add half a cup of all-purpose flour;
- Add milk little by little until the dough is combined;
- Let cool;
- Stuff with beef jerky, mozzarella and cream cheese;
- Make polka dots;
- Bread in wheat flour, egg and breadcrumbs;
- Your onion croquette is ready!