Learn how to prepare a Mexican Chilli that is very tasty and tasty with this simple and easy recipe to make!
For your Mexican Chilli to be perfect, use the ingredients from the list below and follow the step-by-step preparation instructions.
1 kg of ground meat
1 bell pepper
1 chili pepper
1 tsp curry, cumin, paprika and cinnamon powder
1 cup cooked and unsweetened beans
Salt and pepper to taste
- In a pan, add olive oil;
- Add onion, salt and sauté;
- Add garlic and ground beef;
- Saute for 5 minutes;
- Add cumin, curry, paprika and ground cinnamon;
- Add pepper and bell pepper;
- Add salt, black pepper and tomato sauce;
- Add cooked beans and mix;
- Let cook for 10 minutes on low fire;
- Add cheddar sauce;
- Your Mexican Chilli is ready!