Make a delicious creamy hot chocolate to warm up in this cold, check out the recipe that is easy and quick to make!
Creamy Hot Chocolate
For your creamy hot chocolate to be perfect, use the ingredients from the list below and follow the step-by-step preparation instructions.
500 ml of milk
1 tablespoon of corn starch
3 tablespoons of cocoa powder
1/2 box of cream
- In a pan, add the milk and cornstarch;
- Light the fire and stir well, removing the pellets;
- Add the Nescau and stir until it thickens;
- Turn off the fire and add the cream of milk;
- Add ground cinnamon (optional);
- Your creamy hot chocolate is ready!