Make a Condensing Milk Cookie that is perfect for your breakfast and afternoon snack!
Condensing Milk Cookie
Your Condensing Milk Cookie only takes 2 ingredients and looks great!
Check the ingredients and method of preparation.
200g condensed milk (half box)
2 cups of wheat flour
- Condensed milk biscuit;
- In a bowl, add 200g of condensed milk (half a box);
- Add 2 cups all-purpose flour;
- Mix and knead the dough;
- Mold the cookies and transfer to a greased and infarcted shape;
- Take to preheated oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes;
- Your condensed milk cookie is ready!