Make this Stale Bread Pudding using stale bread!
Old Bread Pudim
Your Old Bread Pudding will be perfect using the ingredients from the list below and following the step-by-step preparation method.
200ml of milk
1 box of condensed milk
1 cup of sugar
50ml of water
- In a blender, add 2 stale (still soft) loaves;
- Add 200ml of milk;
- Add 4 eggs;
- Add 1 box of condensed milk;
- Hit the blender well;
- In a pan on the fire, add 1 cup of sugar;
- Let it melt;
- Add 50ml of water and mix;
- Transfer the syrup to a shape and spread it on the sides;
- Transfer the pudding mixture to the mold;
- Prepare a bain-marie (place the mold inside another larger mold with water);
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for approximately 40 minutes;
- Your stale bread pudding is ready!