Make a Hazelnut Cream (Homemade Nutella) so you never have to buy it at the market again!
Hazelnut Cream (Homemade Nutella)
This Hazelnut Cream (Homemade Nutella) is economical and looks very similar to the original.
Check the required ingredients.
70g of sugar
20ml of water
50g of cocoa
- Bake 200g of hazelnuts at 150 degrees in the oven, or in a frying pan until toasted;
- Remove the peels with your hands;
- Melt 70g of sugar with 20ml of water;
- Add over the hazelnuts and wait to cool down;
- Process in the processor;
- Add 50g of cocoa;
- Your homemade hazelnut cream is ready!