Make a delicious chicken skillet pie with cottage cheese and corn, it’s very good to eat for lunch, dinner or even an afternoon snack!
Chicken Frying Pan Pie with Requeijão and Corn
See how to make this delicious chicken skillet pie with cottage cheese and corn, write down the necessary ingredients and follow the preparation step-by-step.
Salt (half a tablespoon)
400ml of milk
3 tea cups of flour
2 tablespoon yeast
6 tablespoons of oil
- In a bowl, add 2 eggs;
- Add 400ml of milk;
- Add 6 tablespoons oil;
- Add 3 cups all-purpose flour;
- Add half a teaspoon of salt;
- Add 2 tablespoons yeast;
- In a bowl, add seasoned shredded chicken, cottage cheese and corn;
- In a frying pan on the fire, add half the dough;
- Add the stuffing and spread;
- Add cheese (optional);
- Add remaining dough;
- Cook over low heat with the skillet covered for 5 minutes;
- Flip the pie;
- Cook for another 5 minutes;
- Your chicken skillet pie with cottage cheese and corn is ready!