Make a Carrot Banana Cake for your afternoon snack or breakfast!
Banana Cake with Carrot
Make a perfect Carrot Banana Cake using the ingredients listed below and following the step-by-step instructions for making it.
4 spoons of butter
1 cup of milk
1 and a half cup of sugar
1 and a half cup of flour
1 teaspoon baking soup
- In a blender, add the carrot cut into slices;
- Add 4 chopped bananas;
- Add 4 eggs and 4 tablespoons butter;
- Add 1 cup milk;
- Add 1 and a half cups of sugar;
- Beat for 3 minutes;
- Transfer the dough to a bowl;
- Add 1 and a half cup of wheat flour and mix;
- Add a tablespoon of yeast;
- Transfer to a greased shape;
- Take to preheated oven at 180 degrees for approximately 50 minutes;
- Your banana carrot cake is ready!