Make a tasty vinaigrette sauce to eat with barbecue or toast, it’s delicious!
Check out the necessary ingredients and follow the step-by-step instructions for preparing your vinaigrette!
1 small red onion
2 ripe seedless tomatoes
1 seedless chili pepper
Chives, parsley and cilantro to taste
3 tablespoons of olive oil
1 tablespoon sourness (I like to add a little vinegar and a little lemon)
Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice the tomato and place in a bowl;
- Add chopped onion;
- Add chopped pepper;
- Add chives and chopped parsley;
- In another bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar, and lemon;
- Add salt and pepper;
- Mix and add to the bowl of chopped vegetables;
- Your vinaigrette sauce is ready!