Want to do Nhá Benta and Maria Mole? They are sweets that remind us of childhood, easy and simple to make!
Sweet Nhá Benta and Maria Mole
For your sweet Nhá Benta e Maria Mole to be perfect, check out the necessary ingredients and follow the instructions.
1 colorless gelatin
Passion Fruit Gelatin
240 ml of hot water
2 cups of sugar
- In a bowl, add 1 colorless jello and hydrate with water;
- Take 20 seconds in the microwave;
- In another bowl, add passion fruit jello;
- Add 240ml of hot water and mix;
- In a mixer add the hydrated gelatine;
- Add the passion fruit gelatin and beat for 3 minutes;
- Add 2 cups sugar;
- Beat for 5 minutes;
- Transfer the mixture to a greased shape with margarine;
- Dip in melted chocolate and transfer to butter paper to make Nhá Benta;
- Roll in grated coconut to make Maria Mole;
- Your Nhá Benta and your Maria Mole are ready!