Make a different recipe for stuffed and breaded olives. This recipe, in addition to being vegan, is easy and simple to make!
Stuffed Olives and Breaded (Vegan)
The stuffed and breaded olive is perfect if you use the ingredients below.
The stuffing is up to you, but with tofu it’s really good!
- In a processor, add the tufu in pieces;
- Add chimichurri, basil, oregano, black pepper, lemon juice, salt and olive oil;
- Process and place in a bag;
- Make a cut in the bag and stuff the olives;
- Season the flours;
- Add water to rice flour and mix;
- Dip the olives in rice flour and breadcrumbs mixed with cornmeal flour (repeat the process twice);
- Your breaded and vegan stuffed olive is ready!