Prepare a delicious pumpkin stuffed with dried meat for your lunch and dinner with this easy-to-make recipe!
Pumpkin stuffed with dried meat
See the ingredients needed to prepare your pumpkin stuffed with dried meat and follow the step-by-step instructions for preparing it.
4 mini pumpkin
250g curd cheese
600g of dried meat
4 garlic cloves
- Remove lid and seeds from pumpkin;
- Season with salt and olive oil;
- Wrap with aluminum foil;
- Take to preheated oven at 220 degrees for approximately 25 minutes;
- In a pan, add olive oil and butter;
- Add chopped red onion;
- When it withers, add minced garlic and let it gold;
- Add the cooked and shredded dried meat;
- Add green smell and turn off the fire;
- Stuff the pumpkins with layers of cottage cheese, dried meat and curd cheese;
- Take it to the oven until gratin;
- Your pumpkin stuffed with dried meat is ready!