Make this delicious fried potato ball to serve as snacks! Check out the easy and simple recipe to make.
For your potato fritter to be perfect, use the ingredients below and follow the instructions.
300g of potato
20g corn starch
Dry seasoning to taste
Salt and pepper
- Cook 1 potato in a pan with water for 25 minutes;
- Transfer the potato to a bowl of cold water and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Peel and love;
- Transfer to a pan and let it cool a little longer;
- Add the cornstarch and dry seasonings (garlic powder, curry, salt, pepper);
- Add green smell;
- Mix until the dough is homogeneous;
- Make rolls with the dough and cut into small pieces;
- Make balls and fry in hot oil until golden;
- Your potato ball is ready!