Want to prepare your picanha in the skillet? Check out this simple and easy-to-make recipe!
Picanha in the Frying Pan
For your picanha in the skillet to be perfect, use the ingredients from the list below and follow the step-by-step instructions on how to prepare it.
1kg of picanha
1 drizzle of oil or olive oil
2 tablespoons of butter
2 garlic cloves
- Season the picanha with salt and black pepper;
- Add 1 strand of olive oil or oil to a frying pan on the fire;
- Melt off most of the fat;
- Give for 2 minutes each side of the picanha;
- Add garlic, thyme, and butter;
- Water the picanha with the butter;
- Remove the skillet and let the picanha rest for 3 minutes;
- Your skillet picanha is ready!