Make your baked and stuffed kibbeh to serve for lunch and dinner! Check out this simple and easy recipe!
Oven Roasted and Stuffed Kibbeh
For a baked and stuffed kibbeh to be perfect, use the ingredients from the list below and follow the instructions for preparation.
1 cup wheat flour for kibbeh
1 cup of filtered water
500g minced meat
Walnuts to decorate (optional)
- Hydrate 1 cup of wheat flour for kibbeh, with 1 cup of filtered water;
- Grate 1 onion;
- Season 500g of ground beef with salt, black pepper, olive oil, tahini, parsley and grated chives;
- Mix well and incorporate the wheat and hit the salt;
- For the stuffing I used ricotta, mint, salt and black pepper;
- Line the baking dish with the kibbeh dough;
- Add the stuffing and press well;
- Use the plastic film to press the stuffing even more;
- Add the last layer of kibbeh dough;
- Then remove the plastic film and make the border and the classic lines of the kibbeh;
- Add walnuts to garnish (optional);
- Add a drizzle of olive oil and bake at 200 degrees until golden (approximately 25 minutes);
- Your stuffed oven kebab is ready!