Are we going to make a delicious mushroom pasta to serve to our guests? Check out the recipe!
For your mushroom pasta to be perfect, use these ingredients from the list below and follow the step-by-step preparation instructions.
500g cooked pasta
100g of fresh mushroom
50g of butter
1 clove of garlic
50ml Shoyu sauce
200ml of fresh cream
Thyme to taste
Parsley to taste
Grated cheese to taste
- In a pan with olive oil, add the mushrooms;
- Add salt and kingdom pepper to taste;
- Add 50g of butter;
- Add half an onion cut into brunoise;
- Add 1 garlic clove;
- Add 50ml of Shoyu sauce;
- Add 200ml of fresh cream;
- Add thyme to taste;
- Let it reduce for a few minutes and add the dough;
- Mix well;
- Add parsley to taste;
- Serve with Parmesan cheese and parsley;
- Your mushroom pasta is ready!