Shall we make a delicious milk pudding in the pressure cooker? It tastes good and saves gas!
Milk Pudding in the Pressure Cooker
See the ingredients needed for your milk pudding in the pressure cooker to be perfect and follow the instructions in the preparation method.
1 condensed milk
- Melt the sugar in the form;
- Spread to the sides;
- In a blender, add 1 can of condensed milk;
- Add the same measure of milk;
- Add 2 eggs;
- Beat for 3 minutes;
- Transfer to the mold and cover with aluminum foil, with the shiny side facing inwards;
- Place the mold in a pressure cooker with 3 fingers of water;
- Take to the low fire and when you get pressure, count 6 minutes;
- Take it to the fridge for at least 2 hours;
- Your milk pudding in the pressure cooker is ready!