Make a Japanese fried chicken that is delicious, accompanied by a sauce and a different mayonnaise.
Japanese Fried Chicken
Check out the main ingredients for your Japanese fried chicken to be perfect.
Follow the step-by-step preparation method.
300g boneless drumstick
garlic and ginger to taste
3 tablespoons of shoyu
3 tablespoons mirin sake
Salt and pepper to taste
1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
1 tablespoon of wasabi
- Soy sauce
Same ingredients as chicken marinade + 1 tsp sugar
- Remove the bones from the chicken and cut it into pieces;
- Cut 2 cloves of garlic;
- Cut a piece of ginger;
- Add them to the chicken;
- Add shoyu sauce;
- Add some sake;
- Add salt, pepper, and toasted sesame oil;
- Mix and let marinate for at least 30 minutes;
- Make a mayonnaise by mixing mayonnaise and wasabi;
- Make a sauce by mixing soy sauce, sake, sugar, garlic, ginger and a little toasted sesame oil;
- Bread the chicken in cornstarch;
- Fry in hot oil;
- Your Japanese fried chicken is ready!