Make a very tasty homemade tomato sauce for your pasta, lasagna or whatever you want. Check out!
Homemade Tomato Sauce
For your homemade tomato sauce to be perfect, use the ingredients from the list below and follow the step-by-step preparation instructions.
3.5 kg of ripe Italian or Deborah tomatoes
3 finely chopped onions
1 minced head of garlic
3 bay leaves
1/4 cup olive oil
- Remove the tip of the tomatoes and make 2 colors with the knife;
- Take it to boiling water until the skin starts to release;
- Transfer to ice water;
- Peel the tomatoes;
- Transfer to a blender with a little water;
- Beat and book;
- Sauté the chopped onion in a pan with olive oil;
- Add bay leaves and minced garlic;
- When golden, add the beaten tomato;
- Add salt and pepper;
- Put the fire down and let it cook for approximately 45 minutes;
- Your homemade tomato sauce is ready!