If you’re a fan of curau, you’ll probably love this creamy tamale recipe!
Curau (Creamy Pamonha)
For your Curau (Creamy Pamonha) to be perfect, use the ingredients from the list below and follow the instructions for preparation.
2 cans of corn
2 bottles of coconut milk
1 and a half cup of sugar
- In a blender, add 2 cans of corn;
- Add 2 bottles of coconut milk and a cup and a half of sugar;
- Beat well;
- Pass to a sieve / colander;
- Take to a pan in medium fire until it thickens;
- Add cinnamon (optional);
- Your curau (creamy tamale) is ready;