Want to eat Crispy Chicken Without Frying? This recipe is great!
Crispy Chicken Without Frying
Your Crispy No-Fry Chicken will be perfect following the instructions on how to prepare it and using the ingredients.
- Marinade (3 options)
Shoyu, garlic and ginger
Salt and pepper, smoked paprika, garlic and pickled onion
Salt, white pepper, lemon juice and a pinch of cumin
- Other ingredients
Chives to taste
- Prepare your chicken’s marinade seasoning, you have 3 options in the ingredients list;
- Cut the chicken into strips;
- Transfer chicken to a bowl;
- Add garlic, pickled onion, smoked paprika, olive oil, salt and pepper;
- Mix and let rest for 30 minutes;
- Add 2 beaten eggs;
- Pass the chicken in the panko flour;
- Transfer to a mold and bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for 2 to 5 minutes (turn halfway through);
- Your crispy chicken is ready!