Make a delicious creme brulee for dessert. This recipe is easy and simple to make!
For your creme brulee to be very tasty, use the ingredients from the list below and follow the step-by-step preparation instructions.
1 vanilla bean in half
500ml of milk
6 egg yolks
100g of sugar
- Cut 1 vanilla bean in half;
- Boil 500ml of milk over low heat;
- Add the vanilla seeds and its rind;
- Separate 6 egg yolks;
- Mix the egg yolks and 100g of sugar;
- Tempere the yolks with a little milk;
- Return the yolks to the milk;
- Cook until you reach the napê point;
- Fill the ramekins with the cream;
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour at 160 degrees;
- Sprinkle sugar on top and burn with a blowtorch;
- Your creme brulee is ready!