Make a Condensed Milk Pudding to serve as dessert at the end of the year!
Condensed Milk Pudding
See the step-by-step tutorial for your Condensed Milk Pudding to be perfect!
1 can of condensed milk
1 cup of milk (tea)
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
1 tablespoon vanilla essence
Sugar to caramelize the mold
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Caramelize the pudding mold by adding a layer of sugar and heat until it melts and forms a caramel.
- In a bowl, mix condensed milk, eggs, milk, butter and vanilla essence until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the caramelized tin and bake for about 50 minutes or until the pudding is firm to the touch.
- Remove the pudding from the oven and let it cool.
- Then place in the fridge for at least 3 hours before serving.