Learn how to make this delicious chicken pie that is perfect for parties!
For your chicken pie to be perfect, use the ingredients from the list below and follow the step-by-step instructions for preparation.
300g shredded and seasoned chicken
1 natural low-fat yogurt
2 cups of oats
1 teaspoon baking soup
1 teaspoon of salt
- In a blender, add 3 eggs, 1 natural low-fat yogurt and 2 cups of oatmeal;
- Beat well;
- Add the baking soda and mix;
- Cook, shred and season the chicken;
- Add dough to the bottom of the shapes;
- Add the stuffing;
- Add batter to cover;
- Take to preheated oven at 200 degrees for approximately 20 minutes;
- Your chicken pies are ready!