Check out a simple, easy, quick and different cauliflower parmigiana recipe!
For your cauliflower parmigiana to be perfect, use the ingredients from the list below and follow the preparation step-by-step.
Salt and black pepper
Homemade Tomato Sauce
Grated mozzarella cheese
- Cut the Cauliflower;
- Season with salt and pepper;
- Season the eggs with salt and pepper and beat;
- Season the Panko flour with salt and pepper and mix;
- Season the wheat flour with spicy paprika;
- Pass the cauliflower in wheat flour, eggs and panko flour;
- Drizzle with olive oil and bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes;
- Turn the cauliflower halfway through;
- Add tomato sauce and mozzarella;
- Take it to the oven until gratin;
- Your cauliflower parmigiana is ready!