Want to make a vegan crazy meat version using banana peels? In addition to saving, it looks very good!
Banana Peel Vegan Mad Meat
For your vegan banana peel meatloaf to look good like party meatloaf, use these ingredients and follow the step-by-step preparation instructions.
- Cut the ends of the banana peels and scrape the inside;
- Soak in water with vinegar for 15 minutes;
- Drain and shred with a fork;
- Sauté the onion, peppers and carrots until caramelized;
- Add a little salt at each step;
- Add garlic and leeks;
- Add the tomato and let it break up;
- Add the banana peels, soy sauce and ketchup;
- Tampe and let it be found;
- Add some water;
- Cover and let it soften;
- Add with olives and green smell;
- Your vegan banana peel meat is ready!